Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Not lazy, exactly.

Jesus, the last few days have been disgustingly busy, hence no new Detonation Radio this week. Or next, as I will be in Austin in just under 12 hours and not really in the best situation for spending a few hours with Audacity's GUI. Nor, for that matter, the following week, because I will probably be even more tired than I am now, sitting awake at 5 AM because my deathly fear of flying always keeps me up the night before a flight. Please forgive me.

Detonation Radio has seen a marked increase in traffic since I got it added to the iTunes Music Store directory. It's not changing the world or anything, and frankly I'm not 100% sure of the reliability of the stats I'm seeing, but if even half the number of unique subscribers I'm seeing here is correct, it makes me feel a lot less like I'm wasting my time with this whole thing.

In case anyone was wondering what's going on here at GiSoL HQ, I haven't been posting lately for a few reasons. I haven't been working much (I took all of the last week of February off, and this last week I was sick two days), and things have been pretty boring otherwise, and thus I've felt even less than usual like I have anything I need to share with the world. This week, I go to Austin for the South by Southwest Interactive and Music conferences, which means that the chances of my blogging while drunk are substantially improved. It also means that I will probably be blogging about blogging, and about music, more than usual. We shall see.

xox,

Dktr. Blasphemie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home